Facebook provides some privacy rules to secure the profile picture of those people who don't want to share it publicly. Facebook profile picture privacy is quiet good enough feature. But, what if I say, that you can view that person's profile picture even he/she doesn't want to share it with you.
- Open your Facebook account.
- Open that person's profile, of which you wanna view profile picture.
- Copy the User-Name or Facebook ID of that person. (Text in the image)
- If you have that user' Facebook ID then, put that in the BOX below. Otherwise, copy the complete URL of that user' profile and head over to this link (for getting Facebook ID of that user) and put the received ID in the BOX below.
- Press GO.
- Voila..!! Now you can view profile picture of that person.
UPDATE: Since Facebook removed the query support using Facebook user usernames, So now we can only use Facebook Profile ID of that user. For e.g. 100002572789284
Facebook Profile ID: